View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 07:28 AM   #17
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
I work on an army base, and I drive my car EVERY day. My car is RHD and I have to reach across the car to hand my ID over to the gate guard's, then again after lunch. pain in the ass, meh kinda. But I love driving my car. I think these kids nowadays buy these old cars and think they are going to be reliable lol. Of course they arent compared to a new car so they sell them and buy frs'. I struggle damn near everyday to keep it on the road haha, and that's hard when I have a new wrx, that's modded, sitting in the garage. just yesterday my ac compressor was acting up, got home from work and fixed it. this morning driving to work my clutch pedal feel was off lol, so i'll have to investigate that today. just this year alone ive replaced front brakes, rear hubs. radiator, alternator, starter, turbo lines, and the clutch master cylinder. which is a pain in the ass RHD with an aftermarket intake manifold (use a nissan xterra cmc, its shorter) . and im about to have to replace the exhaust manifold. ugghhh i'm too old for this shit lol.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote