View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 05:25 PM   #24
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sex_s14 View Post
taking extra precaution is a waste of money? maybe to you, but not to me. Humble bragging? hmmm I don't think those two words go Hand-Hand. Try to bash a person that's responding to people that point out stuff.. makes sense. As the current car I drive and the common sense behind working on cars? To misspelled words due to working at the same time and being horrible at multitasking. I think you're the one trying "Hard" to get into peoples post. Please, the day I run into you at a car meet if you ever go to any...I'll Have fun that day for sure. HA. Dizzagay.
It's not a precaution. I'm an American living in Japan and I had to get used to a RHD car. This country is made for RHD and I understand that, but it doesn't change the fact that I had to get used to the new blind spots. I didn't bitch out and install a camera. There are plenty of USDM cars out in town as well and the Japanese adjust. If you're too fucking inept just quit while you're ahead.

Get peoples' post? Do you know how the forum works?

I don't go to car meets. I'm not in high school or looking for validation.