View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 09:15 PM   #21
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
I recently did a couple of searches and there are a few houses that I can afford and put in an offer for.

The question is should I? They are old homes in old areas that I am very familiar with. My gut is telling me to wait out another year since things (everything in general) are crazy right now.
I know the mainstream consciousness thinks its just normal to put everything you have into trying to buy a house, but the truth of it is, if you have to get a loan for it, you can't afford it. I don't know what market you're in, but houses are a difficult thing to buy for our generation. Times have changed since our grand parents were young bucks and buying a house made sense (financially) back then.

Put it this way, if you have 100k saved up in your checking account to put as a downpayment for a house, imagine if you invested that money in yourself like learning a business from a mastermind or seminar. That 100k would easily come back to you, and you can replicate it over and over many times.
If you like houses and real estate like I do, you can easily build a real estate investing company with that money, and again, that 100k would come back to you over and over many times.

With significant income coming in, you can actually buy (or rent) the house you actually want to live in rather than settle for something. Good luck.

www.housebuyers365.com
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote