View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 10:21 PM   #2
joshg51
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
joshg51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright, Break out the tequila boys cuz here's where shit gets fucked up.

One morning i get woken up by my mom and she's telling me i need to get to the shop since someone crashed into it and my dads been there since 4am. I thought "wow, thats weird, it pretty hard to crash into since we're on such a small street". It wasn't until i was about halfway there i realized that i had left my car behind the side door and knew there was a chance something had happened to my car. Sure enough when i arrive...

Untitled by joshg51, on Flickr

So the guy that crashed into the shop didnt run cuz he lived down the street and knew my dad, had insurance blah blah blah so i thought this was gonna be an easy process to get my car fixed.

WRONG

Why do I say that? because his insurance company were fuck heads even though it was one of the big brands, cant remember which one. It ended being a 3-4 month ordeal before i finally had the check in my hands. MEANWHILE i had already singed up for my first drift event two months from when the crashed happened. So since the insurance adjuster wasn't expected to come look at the car until after the event, what i did was put what i could on the car while keeping it reversible after the event. My first drift event was supposed to be with all my friends and i wasnt gonna let anything stop me from going.

So two days before the event is the car's maiden voyage since the crash, and i notice something odd very while driving, the wheel was off and it was squirmy even at 30mph. it turned out one of my toe rods in the back got bent in the crash. So i get it aligned the next day and while they couldn't get it in spec it was a lot better than before. So i borrowed some front wheels and the car was ready to drift!

Hotel Night before

Gold Star Skid Sunday

Car drove perfect the whole weekend and had a blast with all my friends. After the event i got the money from the insurance and here's where things speed up for a bit for the car.

First, I fix

So some of you might have seen this wild build on here before

My friend Roy from Bosstown/Gold Star got the skirts and rear from it

Then I got it

Price? this shift boot from gtr garage lol

Best mirrors in the world: Ganadors

Origin Stream Front Bumper, one of the best looking ones for the pop up fron IMO

never forget where you come from, she returned under her own power.