View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 09:44 PM   #240
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i am planning on getting URAS kouki rear valances into production within the next 6 months.... have a set of them sitting in my pile of "to do".

if you can wait on the skirts, i have Navan skirts hitting production very soon that will have a built in bracket so you can properly attach the sides below the door seam using double sided tape (no one else offers this). this tab will prevent them from moving and keep them properly affixed on the car (especially when your foot hits the skirt on the way in/out of the vehicle).

keep one thing in mind about the URAS valances, theyre a lot more aggressive than the OE valances and will probably sit lower than the Navan skirts.
It'd mostly be a bandaid to get the Navan reps, wouldn't be permanent. Idk, maybe i'll just let it ride for now.