View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:32 AM   #27
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

I see a link to your site, but the entire post sounds like a pitch for drawing in new victims lol.
It doesn't resonate with you because you are not the ideal person investors are buying from. It's well designed to speak to the right seller.

Understand that everyone lives in their own paradigm and live with different situations.

Want to know the types of sellers I'm getting?

I have 4 leads this week.
One lead was in an accident 3 years ago with spinal injury with a 400k med bill. He can't afford his house (nor does he need it. His kids are gone). He needs to move this month or risk banks taking what he owns and killing his credit. He needs someone to buy FAST and move on with his life.
If you could hear how grateful he is of what service my company is offering to him, you'd understand there's the right buyers for the right sellers.
My other leads are also "must sell this week" to move on situations also.

I see all your other points and understand why you think that. This isn't directed at you but more so a general post. I'm just going to say, there are more than one way of doing things. Open your mind to new paradigms. Your health, businesses, human relationships, your connection to your higher spiritual self and everything else will go further than you'd ever imagine.

In terms of houses though, yes buying the traditional way of paying retail price is scary in this market. This is why I don't advise my close friends to buy homes and urge them to rent. The down payment needed to buy a house can easily be multipled if one were to invest in his or her self.

In terms of INVESTING in houses, that's a different story. Investors dont buy from MLS listings retail consumer buyers are buying from (the 99 percent of population). We buy at 70 percent discount through wholesalers in any market situation (and agents that are in the know). That's how we are making money in our business. Money is made on the buy, not on the sell (and hoping for appreciation).

Good luck.
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote