View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 12:22 AM   #431
GWB654
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
GWB654 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just like most of the post here I had an extremely horrible experience with CBF. I would suggest everyone waiting for a shifter file a claim with PayPal if not to late. I was lucky enough to start a claim before the deadline and only then did he start to communicate with me. I recieved my shifter and it looked nothing like the ones pictured here and or his site. When installing there was nothing but issues. I felt like the thru together a kit of leftover parts and sent it to me so that the PayPal claim would be closed. It did not fit my 06 cd009 trans and when installed the shifter was positioned so far up against the reverse lockout that I could not get into 5th or 6th without pushing the shifter down and could not get it into reverse at all. Once I confronted him with pics he somewhat admitted there was an issue and allowd me to return the shifter. The returns and refund process took several month and at the same time I purchased a serial 9 shifter. I have since recieved that one and had absolutely no issues with install and clearance. I can now get into all gears and the shifter sits in the correct location with no modifications. Looking back it is was a learning experience and hope he also learns from it and gets better communication skills. All it takes is an quick email response from that doesn't beat around the bush or even a little disclaimer on his site saying the average wait time for a shifter is 7 months...