View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 03:58 PM   #62
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Where can one source reman calipers? Also, what pushed your wheel out, stock rear knuckles or the psm drop knuckle?
pbm, pbm.

so the car came with a welded already in it when i bought it. the drain and fill plugs were both stripped out, so i never changed the fluid. not once over the last 3+ years haha. finally got around to installing a 4.3 final drive and welding/plating the spare diff i picked up a while ago. also put the villains stub shafts and z33 axles in. should be solid as hell now!

drove it around a bit and took it in for an alignment

it gave me a chance to check out how much of a difference hot side knuckles made under load. arms and tie rods are nearly level now (ignore the grime. fucking chase bays power steering kit )

and the rears with the pbm knuckle. not quite level, but a hell of a lot better than before!

and somehow the rear alignment stayed in spec without a single adjustment after putting the pbm knuckles on

all ready for the weekend!