View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 06:44 AM   #3781
drfftn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Received my blitz back from threepiece. They're now 17x9.5 +26 and 17x10.5 +26, one of the issues I'm running into is I have Z32 brakes, which cause the fronts not to clear the calipers. Any suggestions on what size spacer to run? I would be running stock front fenders, but I have no issues with rolling/pulling or even running larger fenders.

As for the rears they fit with no issues really, but the lip of the inner barrel is very very very close to rubbing the inner fender well. I'm sure I'll need to run a rear spacer also, but still don't know what size either.

Any suggestion on what size tires I should be able to run with my stock fenders? I have no issues pulling and rolling them! Everyone I talk to keeps suggesting 235/40 for the rears but in not trying to stretch my tires.

Pics for the people!

Last edited by drfftn; 09-21-2017 at 09:37 AM..
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links