View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 09:39 AM   #2893
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
z31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You're missing the point: criticism brings growth. We can't (and shouldn't) live in a world where everything is accepted for the sake of acceptance.
True, you are correct again. But that doesn't mean people need to call other individuals out on ruining the community. He asked why i liked the car, but in a derogatory way like i was an idiot for ever liking it in the first place. And then when i answered he just came back at me and basically said what i was doing is ruining our community. So he can have an opinion or "criticism" but when praise is given it's looked down upon? Cmon now
z31andrew is offline   Reply With Quote