View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 04:57 PM   #3788
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Alright guys I got a new set of wheels for my s14 and am in need of some tires. The car will be predominantly a street car with very light track duty. Also, the car will be very low, and yes I have completely revamped the suspension to accomodate. Not looking to run stupid amounts of negative camber either. -4 degrees in the front and -2 in the rear is about the max I want to push it.

Specs:
40mm Front fenders
50mm Rear Overs
18X10 -6 effective with 15mm spacer to clear z32 Brakes
18X11 +14 effective with 5mm spacer to clear brakes

After a lot of research I have narrowed it down to 265/35r18 fronts and 285/35 or 285/30 rears. Need a minimal stretch in order to clear fenders being as low as I am. Want something that will keep my speedo reading correctly as well. Also, planning to run Continental Extreme Contact DW's if anyone has any first hand experience with those. Please let me know if I will run into any issues with these sizes or if someone has some better suggestions, Im all ears.
Thanx, Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote