View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 12:01 PM   #489
D-Clem
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
D-Clem is making a name for him/her selfD-Clem is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Cool thanks guys! But I already bought the whole thing from Mazworx.... Is it that crappy of an experience? I don't mind cutting as I saw the finish product, but does the shifting feel good?
I don’t have a Mazworx shifter and wouldn’t call it crappy, because I haven’t used it. However I have just heard it’s a generic unit. I have the V2 GKTech and for the money I think it’s really hard to beat. I’m not a fan of short shifters either but from feel, it seems like I like it. It’s a bit close as far as gear spread pattern but it’s very positive and I think will be hard to misshfit. I’ll find out this weekend hopefully. Engine is in and almost ready to roll. I do wish my Serial 9 order would’ve shown up but it is what it is and I’d rather not support that kind of business practice anyway. If you can’t have it within even a months time of when you said you’d have it, then mark it as such or “out of stock but POSSIBLY ETA of...” Greg at GKTech has always been fantastic to me and I feel good about supporting his business and especially for what you get at the price. I’d like to know what the differences were in my V2 from the V1, but I really like mine.
D-Clem is offline   Reply With Quote