View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #116
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3BEWBZ View Post
Lol trashing Naoki and Super D. Go away
I openly stated that I don't wish to detract anything from anyone's ability to drive. I have respect for Nakamura's abilities as a driver.

The concept of Super D is cool, but the track choice was lack-luster imho. That's really all i have to say about it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
The only thing shittier than your clapbacks, is your car.
Haha whatever you say man. I genuinely hope we cross paths some day, it will be interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinphan View Post
haha you could probably put in 10,000 hours of seat time and will never get close to his level of skill.

You do bicker a lot for someone whose too busy on the track in 4th gear rocking SA42069 helmets

Probably not lol As I'm sure you're aware, there aren't so many opportunities for grassroots tendem competition events here in the northeast. I would have gone to Lock City this weekend and then gone snowboarding the day after if they didn't cancel the event :/ Me and a few buddies were all ready for a nice weekend trip.

You should come to NJ for Slayride! $160 for a single day pass, $265 for a two day pass. We all signed up for Sunday, but I might end up being able to do both days if my Saturday appointment can't make it to my shop.

I just realllly don't like Zar. I have no respect for people like him. If you look up nutswing in urban dictionary it's a picture of him in the chrome scuba helmet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Why u so mad that I prefer dg5 over some shit budget American brand. I only have experience with dg5 but not red neck auto cause I wouldn't dip in that booshiet
DG5 is cool and all, but support/repairs for those units are damn near non-existent. You could send them to Feal for a rebuild, but as far as I'm aware thats really one of the only places than can rebuild those JDM brands not offered in this market.

Having support for a product direct from it's manufacturer is a big deal for alot of people, especially guys which short service intervals. I have Blitz ZZ-R's on my current car and although they're on the west coast, I can get replacement cartridges direct from either FR-Sport or Blitz NA HQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Dude are there any purists in this world anymore? Or are you the Last Purist. Gosh you're so pure. So God damn Japanese. Your sweat probably smells like udon.
LOL $10 bux says he has a hentai girl sticker somewhere on his car

Last edited by bataangpinoy; 12-13-2017 at 11:54 AM..
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote