View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 01:05 AM   #116
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe
threads don't die... he said he would report by the 6th... I would only assume he can go to page 2 for it.
Thanks. And I got a PM about this.

I told you guys.. this is comming from overseas, so I know only slightly more than you guys. Last I talked to my supplier, his shipment would be "A week or so."
You all need to know that I didn't realize that when I said 30 days... Christmas was in between. This will probably cause a slight delay, but this is only speculation.
Also.. keep in mind.. I recieved $1750 (someone owes me $5 :P ). I paid $3380 out of my pocket. The remaining $130 is for shipping. But I have more money of my own invested in this buy than all of you combined. So please, if the shipment is delayed a bit, bear with me. And I'll update this thread when I get something useful to add. Until then, please don't bump it or PM me.
Thanks!
-Jeff