View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 10:03 AM   #65
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Alright so lets continue shall we?

So I managed to purchase a few larger items, but didn't think of the smaller bits that accompany them. I needed hoses in order to install the new Greddy rad, and scooped up a cheap set on eBay (I'm the worst I know).

I also decided to replace the Japanese double din that was installed in it. I don't listen to the radio, but it would be nice to have BT and USB. I was watching pricing on a few Pioneer and Alpine models, when a older 7" JVC unit came up for dirt cheap. Reason was that it was older and the screen had a small scratch on it. I'll take it for less then $100, and I can always replace it with some NAVI unit once I check other things off of the list.

Fast forward a bit and...

I know I know... Boxes... It's a theme.

Dug these out from my trip... It was awesome being able to grab these in person.

Also purchased a new intake and hard pipe... I was advised that Greddy recommends that you replace these bits for "proper" fitment. I didn't think much of it, and figured I might as well...

I'm all about engine bay tunes HAHA...

So after a bit of fusing about...

The engine bay will be cleaned up once I install a few more bits. I do welcome the cooler engine temps, as these run rather warm (well warmer then I'm used to with SR's).

And please bring back the summer weather...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote