View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 08:42 AM   #3
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2slide View Post
Planning on going with the newer steel Maverick Motorsports s chassis axle adapters to 350z along of course with the z axles. Anyone have any issues with these yet? I don't have extended Rear LCAs and don't plan to get some. I currently have solid subframe and diff bushings along with ISR ruca and toe rods. Looks like the adapters will extended the axle length approx 3/8 inch in addition to the length of each axle. Plan yo go about 1.5 - 2 inches lower but not slammed and as near 0 camber as possible.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I installed those adapters with Z axles when my car was slammed, tucking rim on 17's with 0 camber. The axles were still too compressed and the CV's broke when I backed out of the driveway. You HAVE to extend the rear track width to run them.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote