View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 10:58 AM   #1001
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Update:!!!! I need Zilvians Help!!! PLease Follow the Link and Gimme a Sub!! Trying to Make the Cut on Youtube to Help Monetize my Vids!!!!

Is is Begging for Subscribers? Or...... So here's my Issue. It's almost like one of those "Richer get Richer, Poorer stay Poor" Types of deals. And in our world "Drifting Automotive," If you didn't come from money... this rule really hits hard. Why? Because 99% of the guys trying to get in...aren't going to have time to pump out Youtube Videos, edit, and film the content they need in order to compete with the "Full Time Content guys." There's nothing wrong with those guys...and I'm def Not talking crap... But this Youtube Rule Segregates the dudes who're heavily grinding and in the shit running their own programs trying to make it and get a Toe in the door,...VS the guys who may be using "Drifting" as content yet may not be heavily invested into it. I don't agree with it...but it is... so Here's what I'm doing.... I'm trying to make it. So If you'd like.. Go give me a follow and Subscribe and tell me how you like my Content. So DISCUSSS!!!!!!!! What do you guys think?!

Pasted Message Below from my Home Page:

To the Maximum driftcast Bois.... Excuse me if I spam the hell outta my Youtube Vidz...haha. So I've been saving up all my Episodes to do a full 15+ series release. But that one totally bit me in the ass with this recent Youtube SUbscriber/hour Minimum lockout. Lets see if I can make the Cool kid Cut!!! LIke, Share, .....tell me how terrible I'm doing... I don't care as long as you subscribe and gimme your time!! ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTh...c3HFhKxQHuZPqQ