View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 05:24 PM   #39
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 maxima se View Post
nice man! do you have more info of the kit? I wish there was a plug and play harness for it too
The mounts are not done yet, hoping to have a rough pair done when my motor is completed to test out then from there changes will be made and a final product will be available. The set that you can purchase now works, but it is a flawed design that places the weight of the engine on the motor rubber mounts in a way that will destroy them over time. With a setup like mine making 400+whp it is not a design that I would suggest relying on.

As for wiring, like RalliartRsX said, it is very simple. Converting a harness is easy, but you can purchase a new harness from wiring specialties if you wanted to that is plug and play.