View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 08:23 AM   #66
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
I had a few ideas of what type of rims I'd like to run on this thing. After my trip to Japan and seeing a ton of new options in person, it was difficult for me to really stick to something. It was either rebuild something older, or purchase something new. On the list I had Work Emotion T7R, and CR Kiwami. Gram Lights 57DR (in the wild colours before they discontinued them).

I decided that I'd rather get something that I was after when I was in school and couldn't afford to purchase at that time. I still remember being bummed when TF and other shops where emailing people about the "final" order for them.

So then... what was it?

A set of Work VS-KF's in some sort of wack high offset. There's a new group locally that are trying to build their brand, and a good friend vouched for them, so I decided to give them a shot.

If the math is correct, they will end up being 18X9.5+26 square setup. The faces will be refinished in the same colour with hint of more flake. I'm not trying to gold dip any bots or go crazy with the face colours. It wouldn't suit what I have visioned for this car in my mind.

Anyways, while that's out of the way, I also placed an order over at Nengun for a few items that I was missing in order to get my Power FC up and running. Fingers crossed that it will ship sooner then later with them as I haven't heard much of anything, other then the initial order email.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote