View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 12:15 PM   #593
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
To everyone please post deals like that up here. I would have jumped at that.

Here's the next best one, it was also $54 but jumped back to $64. (about 10-15$ cheaper than the average SSD)

I actually ran one of these on an arma 3 KOTH server for a while.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16820331048

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
What settings?

I just did the delid on my 7700k. Finally got 5ghz stable though it would pass prime95 and IBT indefinitely but freeze in games. I have learned RealBench is by far the best tool for stability testing. Played around and finally got it stable.

1.41V in bios, light LLC
Shows 1.376 in bios under stress tests and temps in low 60's on stress tests.
Top secret, my voltages and settings aren't necessarily going to work with your setup. Offset is a good place to start.

I don't particularly bother running a ton of different stress tests or benchmarks either, personally.

I will be ecstatic when this case gets here tomorrow, I'm considering laying on the floor and cuddling it before transferring my stuff.

but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote