View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #1044
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Glad to get that clarified. I've been browsing their page thinking I was shopping with you. Guess I'll just PM you if I need something.
ALL of my production is done here in Vegas as well... i dont go out of state for parts. i have a dedicated urethane shop and FRP shop that produce all my stuff locally which helps keep quality control, mold production and parts production much more intimate and controllable. both vendors are amazing to work with and have been in business for over 30 years. both are very well known and have amazing reputations in their fields

PS: ALL of my photos on my website are either of my personal car (the white hatch on SSRs/Advans) or sent to me from my actual customers... so what you see in all of the photos are my actual parts, not images taken from a google search.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote