View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #1046
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
ALL of my production is done here in Vegas as well... i dont go out of state for parts. i have a dedicated urethane shop and FRP shop that produce all my stuff locally which helps keep quality control, mold production and parts production much more intimate and controllable. both vendors are amazing to work with and have been in business for over 30 years. both are very well known and have amazing reputations in their fields

PS: ALL of my photos on my website are either of my personal car (the white hatch on SSRs/Advans) or sent to me from my actual customers... so what you see in all of the photos are my actual parts, not images taken from a google search.
Awesome awesome awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebbo View Post
Are you still in Euless? I'm in Fort Worth.
Oh, thanks for reminding me. I need to update that. I'm in Addison now...