View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 10:38 PM   #133
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
hella masking went down, sprayed the accents, and clear

i tried to find a slivia bummper support, but none were to be had and i don't trust a bash bar since my front end is all funky. fortunately there's a how-to on making a usdm support work with silvia front on this very forum! who would've know?!

and i chopped up some perfectly good craft square base plates cuz apparently i like putting things that aren't supposed to go on this car on my car???

let the clear sit over night and then started assembling. boy am i glad i made these vents. sooooo good with the skirts! and distracts a bit from how shitty they fit

and glad i painted the visors and b pillars. think it'll really pop with a good dark window tint

annnnnnd i found out my intercooler is too damn tall haha thought it might be a close fit, but having the bumper support on there made it clear that it's not gonna work. that's fine though since i need to redesign my rad+fmic mount to incorporate headlight/grill mounting points anyway.