View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 03:00 PM   #702
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Not a fan of online multiplayer games either.

Played World of Warcraft some 10 years ago for 2 years and found it to be lot of work & stress dealing with people in that type of environment. Tried again with Elder Scrolls Online, but just didn't have the patience for it. Was very frustrated when Dawn of War 3 moved to become more of a moba type game. Part of the appeal of games for me is being able to take a break from people while having fun.

One of the few things I don't care for PC gaming today is more of a shift towards multiplayer and having to scroll through so much of the content on websites. That aside, totally happy with the games available today. I think consoles are great deal and I may just go with that in the future to save money.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote