View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 04:27 PM   #120
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfica7 View Post
The day Japan Historics 2 was released, I went to Target and there were none on the pegs. I asked the kid working the toy department to scan the bar code on my phone for Car Culture, there was 1 in stock and came back from the back room with an unopened box of JH2. I bought the 2 sets in the box. Nothing wrong with asking for some assistance instead of opening stuff without permission.

I have yet to find a set of Cargo Carriers yet. I would only be interested in the Skyline Wagon anyway...
I mean the guys that raid for Treasure Hunts. I think you're talking about asking if they have some in the back which is totally cool. A lot of IG dudes talk about how they ask to open boxes and then they take out all the Treasure Hunts so they can flip them. I've only ever found one at a CVS in a shitty spot because of this.