View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:33 AM   #15
GripStigma
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
GripStigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
This is a beautiful car- very well done! I love all of the restoration aspects of it as I am currently doing the same. Just spent a grip on moldings, weather stripping, and other little replacement items like those rubber bumpers you picked up. Details like those add so much to the car!

Did you source the new lighting items from YAJ? I remember seeing some clean brand new bricks and corner lights on there a while back. I would love to build one of these cars one day to keep alongside my hatch.

I think the only thing that bothers me about this car sometimes is the Mishimoto intercooler. For some reason seeing that logo stenciled on the front just feels like it brings the amazing quality of the car down a notch. However, that is me being VERY nit picky. I love this car!

This is excellent! I've been looking for something similar. Appreciate you sharing the part number.

Glad you shared the build here. Looking forward to the issue of S3 with your car in it showing up!
I appreciate the kind words!!

As for the new lighting, i have a buddy who can source Japan’s oem stock. He’s how I’ve gotten just about all of my BNIB oem stuff. Lighting, and my oem silvia rain visors which i forgot to add to the build thread.. oops lol.

I’m honestly on the fence about the stenciled “M” also. I like it, but at the same time i don’t, mainly because i feel as if it’s not properly centered on the intercooler. I could turn it around to rid of it, and gain some cleanliness out of that. I’ve also tossed around the idea of having it powder coated with the old school “nismo” logo or something of the sort. Haven’t quite made up my mind there lol.

IG @hardparkedsilvia
GripStigma is offline   Reply With Quote