View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 05:52 PM   #93
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjs.06 View Post
Our local track had the first drift practice of the season last week. Felt good to finally be able to shoot some drifting again!

Like these. Lens flare is always good. Little less on the vignette though. Or at least a vignette with such a dark outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
^ good stuff there, looks like they were killing it!

Tis the season
2018-04-22_12-12-52 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Yes, the closer the better. Fuck it, put your life at risk. Seriously. No one gives a shit about something with little effort. I have a shot from a RZR race on my homepage where you can see the dirt on the left side of the frame. That dirt is from one of the MF’s almost killing me. Great shot though and I didn’t die. So.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Wow while you guys enjoy drifting im over here driving on abandoned bike paths just to get somewhere haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the idea and thinking outside the typical car shot. Needs to be composed better IMO. I think there’s just too much bush/tree camera left.

I do my processing in LR, then upload them to my site which is built in Smugmug. I then download them from Smugmug to my phone in the size I want (full) and then post in IG.