View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 09:22 PM   #7603
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def View Post

There's a reason the OEM cross member is a large tubular structure. You can't just hack out huge parts of that and say it's good because you put some incomplete fusion MIG tacks on pieces of it.
Good to know. I’d still say the rest of the bay work more than makes up for the loss. It’s more like 2” across but yeah. I could tie the steering rack mount “tails” together with something. The wisefab ultimate kit does similar.

Also lol at incomplete fusion. Those heat marks on the underside are weld almost coming out the back of the plate. Full penetration. The only reason the beads are tall is because I circle the weld.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote