View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 09:19 AM   #392
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Right. But characters have been able to “teleport” between different worlds very quickly for a while now. Like Thor between Asgard and Earth for example. Or Dr. Strange just opening a portal up. So she could have been transported to earth at any time during the other fights that have happened. Just seems like a plot hole of sorts to me. Like Fury didn’t think any of the other earth threatening fights were quite bad enough to summon her? Lol either way I’m stoked for the future movies still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She doesn't have the ability to teleport. Thor can only transport people that are in contact with him. Strange, according to the MCU, had only met Thor prior to Infinity War aka he was kind of a hermit. We'll probably find out why Captain Marvel is MIA in her movie in about 10 months.