View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 12:15 PM   #155
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Idiot moment of the century... I had been putting off finishing my fuel system because I needed to order fittings, lines, and figure out the routing. Well apparently I already had this thought once before and ordered everything I needed already; it was in my "new parts" drawer. Good on me but dumb on me at the same time. Maybe I can actually start this thing sometime this year.

Time to add some oil and throw this thing in the car.

Just got back from having some rubber put on these dusty paperweights. I'm still feeling sick but even a little progress is progress, right?

I knew I was going to have some clearance issues between the fitting for the brake booster line and the fuel pressure sensor and I did; it was really bad. Luckily I picked up this 1/8 NPT right angle adapter from Summit. The design of the Aeromotive FPR allowed the fat sensor to point straight down and hug the FPR. Plenty of clearance now and no issues of anything breaking when the engine moves.

Took this picture to slightly motivate myself after finding out that I need a full garage door replacement for $1300. Fuck finishing my car, right?

Finally got back to doing some work on the car. I got the steering rack and alternator removed so that I can have both rebuilt.

Tein Z33 tie rods vs. GKTech Stupid Dumb Long extended tie rods (not official product name). Just what I need for that extra angle.