View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 01:02 PM   #158
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Prior to opening the box I had already planned on saying that your first concern with keeping your motor in good health should be buying quality operating parts and saving the pretty bits for later. To my surprise, though, the Mechman alternator is not only a beast but it’s a beauty as well. Made to order, built in the USA...yeah, I won’t need another alternator for a LONG time. Highly recommend Mechman! I’m going to go back to being sick now.

I got the alternator mounted up and then put the serpentine belt on. I also flipped the motor over and separated both the lower and upper oil pans for cleaning. The insides of the motor look good on the bottom end so that’s a plus.

Test fitted the LRB Speed door panels, not once, but twice because I forgot the bling handles the first time.