View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 02:57 PM   #169
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjurisprudencia View Post
Didn't realize this was your build thread erik! I was scrolling through the first page and was like cool japan, and then i was starting to notice the cars and people started looking familiar, and realized it was your s14 build on the xd-9's! Can't wait for you to finish this up! also I have the GKtech V2's on my car with the washer and its working perfectly fine for me! I'm not as OCD as some so im content with it, appreciate all the help as well! Ill lyk on the rack situation once my phone charges ! Also will pick up a new wiring specialties harness once I get some extra funds and figure out what damn ECU i have on my blacktop! I have no sticker on it Dx
My goal is to finish before September for the Spirit of the Streets event! Thanks for looking up the info on the rack, I just made it over there and ordered one today. When you get ready to order your Wiring Specialties harness, hit me up for the discount code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Back from the dead in flames dude. This is a fire ass update
Thanks, I appreciate all of the love.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
On a side note, whered you get those chrome door handles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Q45/J30, direct swap.
Fishy is correct. I bought them on eBay IIRC. Check your local junkyards as well.