View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #82
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
So speaking of tires...

They had arrived, and it was time to get these things mounted on the played out rims... HAHA...

So I've been dealing with a foot injury so it makes things more challenging to get done. The weekend came around and of course the weather changes. It's nice and sunny all week while I'm stuck at work. Weekend comes around and it's grey clouds and raining... Perfect.

Loaded the rims and tires up...

And away we go!

Got to the shop and the homie hooked it up. It wasn't a crazy stretch by any means, but it was nice to see that he took care with the rims and we were buttoned up in a short time.

So now it's time to get the front camber arms installed so that I can throw these all on. Then it's time to get the fender rolled, and drop it some more... get an alignment and then it's party time.

Oh and I also ordered a Tomei elbow from Driftmotion, and it's on it's way along with a oil sandwich adapter and some other odds and sods to refresh a few things on the engine. I swear that I'll eventually get these things installed.

Also placed an order for gauges, and I decided on Defi since I've always run them in the past, and they've been accurate and never let me down. Went with the Advance CR (black faced) through Streeter. I haven't decided on where I'm going to run them, but I bought the 52mm versions as I'm not looking to attract too much attention if I run them on the dash.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote