View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 03:46 PM   #177
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
On a side note, when you did your fuel pump, did you get a new sock?

The kit came with one, however, I opted to reuse the old one because no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t find one that sat at the same angle as the factory one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
When you ripped out the carpeting and vacuumed the inside, how else did you clean it up?

Ive partially stripped my interior for cleaning, but there is a bunch of dirt built up that vacuuming wont pick up and some stains that Id love to clean up. Any suggestions?

I have some build up as well. My hope is to get the entire car dustless blasted inside and out prior to paint so I haven’t put too much thought into it. You could try some degreaser like Purple Power or Simple Green combined with a hard bristle brush and some brute force strength to break the debris loose. Then use a ShopVac to suck everything out. I’d probably also hit the same areas with water, a rag, and the vacuum again to remove any left over degreaser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk