View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 03:15 PM   #95
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Alright so my care package from Driftmotion has arrived. I had ordered a bunch of refresh items (Cam seals, valve gasket set, exhaust gaskets, etc) and main item, the Tomei elbow...

I also have been spending time on Up Garage and YAJ (I really shouldn't) and found a HPI turbo manifold on the cheap. So cheap that I couldn't pass on it, so the email was sent to Streeter and it's on it's way!

Also had him order up a J-pipe delete kit from HPI so those two items should leave around the same time (fingers crossed). Since I'm sticking with a bottom mount setup, I'll be looking for a CT15B replacement as mine is getting rather tired, and up there in KM's. Checking to see what the turnaround time would be for rebuilding the stock one with larger steel internals (or billet).

And speaking of Streeter, the gauges have arrived as well...

I have no clue as to where I'm going to mount all of these so I'll be looking to see where other owners have placed them. I was toying with the idea of cutting into the dash, and installing them above the glove box... But Damon says otherwise HAHA!

I also managed to take this thing in for an alignment...

Good times

Now that it's sorted, I will get the fenders rolled, and lower it a bit more. Other then that, I've been driving this thing around, and enjoying it!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote