View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 04:26 PM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Now why would you go and do that? Especially after all the work you went through getting those made.
because people stopped buying them... i sold roughly 150 of em in their lifespan with me. needed the money from the mold for some business related stuff as well as a new water heater in my house lol

the aero bumpers for me were just a hassle to have in my product line anymore. i was selling 1, MAYBE 2 every month or so. profit on them was also falling off greatly as well, so they really werent making me any sort of decent income for the business. demand just wasnt there for them anymore. it was when i announced i was no longer making the bumper and the mold had been sold that people took notice and bought up the stock i had left.

i was happy to bring the option back to the 240sx world again, but people tend to put aero parts off in their builds these days. im more interested in making restoration items and lower cost parts that sell decently. i plan on reproducing quite a few much needed exterior and interior bits in the coming years that are in high demand that most companies wont touch in terms of production simply because their focus is aero instead of the entire car itself.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote