View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 01:10 AM   #22
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I see, makes sense. I've been waiting for someone to start remanufacturing all the discontinued things that Nissan won't make anymore. S30 Z guys have had aftermarket options for discontinued parts for a while now.
well im planning on bringing out some discontinued items and hard as hell to get interior parts in the coming years. as of 2019-2020 i am focusing solely on S14 parts as thats one side of my business that is heavily lacking! i have 2 more sets of S13 coupe valances in dropping this year and one more set of sideskirts (V5C valance, and my the TypeRC valances + TypeRC skirts).

the small OE bits i plan on doing will all be urethane based parts... mostly things no one will touch (kind of like how i brought out the S13 chuki fender extensions).

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote