View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 12:05 PM   #37
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Teddy's Southeast 180SX Build

Man, I feel like it's been forever since I've updated this thing. I had to go back and look where I left off haha. I picked the car back up, installed the bumper, yadda yadda. I'll eventually need new kouki bumper brackets and lip to have the front of the car looking good.

I should have my Cusco cage and Kakimoto exhaust both here next week, and I'm super excited about it. I'll be sure to update this thread as soon as they come in.

Speaking of parts, I've picked up a few more things recently.

With the help of Damon, I located a Next Miracle bar. It was listed without the bolts and washers, so I contacted Next Nippon, they were very helpful and sent me all the hardware I needed. I also had to find the rear seatbelt brackets from a 91-93 USDM hatch to mount the bar to the pillars. I then took a dremel and modified my plastic covers to accept the brackets, and was happy with the result.

As you can see from the pictures above, I also got my hands on a nice Bride Brix 1.5 from a local friend of mine at NSPerformance. It's clean, with no rips/tears/burns and only some slight fading (as expected). It also came with the rail, so I couldn't pass it up lol. I'll eventually get a gradient center Brix, which was my original plan, but this will do for now.

I also got my hands on some Defi Link Meter gauges that I'll be installing with the cage over the winter

Picked up a Pivot RHU-M that I'll be wiring up over the winter as well

Well that's all I have for now. Thanks!

Last edited by Teddyless; 09-15-2018 at 07:16 PM..
Teddyless is offline   Reply With Quote