View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 10:15 PM   #66
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Talk a lot of shit driving a prius looking like that you "old man" who's so purist correct hahaha. Now that we all know TK....
I'm confused why you put "old man" in quotes. I don't care you don't like my prius. It's a unpopular car that I have fun tinkering with.

Also please define "prius looking like that" What do you find distaste full as far as the modifications. (Don't say the whole car cause we both already know prius is gay but i still try to keep it all authentic jdm or oem parts)

Just like your ls swap. It's unpopular for those who perfer to keep it jdm. but you have fun with it
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote