View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 04:16 PM   #65
pjurisprudencia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
pjurisprudencia is an unknown quantity at this point
HKS SR22det S13 Kouki Type-X build

Ok, so here’s the run down of what I think I’m gonna do with the car so far. I will be working on getting the car all one color and try to get all the body work sorted. Slowly been trying to knock sanding out after I finish up with the wing I’ll hit the valences with 220 then 400 and spray them.

I’ll also be refreshing the engine with new rod bearings and fix my timing issue. Decided to pull the valve cover this morning and double check the timing. I haven’t pulled it since I replaced my rocker arms last year. I always said I had a feeling it was a tooth off and I was right. Thanks to anyone who chimed in on my s-chassis Facebook post to help confirm proper timing marks etc. I appreciate that. Going to refit the PSM HMIC as well so I can throw my bumper brackets back on so my front bumper can fit and not sag anymore.

Also found out I have Tomei 256 poncams instead of HKS 264’s. No big deal, happy I can visually see what’s actually in the engine instead of going off a list someone’s given me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk