View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 04:49 AM   #22250
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Butler View Post
Damn honestly that does sound really nice

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

BASF Onyx paint system, Nissan Red. That was my beautiful zenki before that bitch ran through a safety zone and hit me. Only option was to sand it down and go cheap with it's BMW Gunmetal Grey and black roof...which I like but really really loved that red.

Next paint is going to be taken to metal, then same translucent gunmetal with candy blue pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by derass View Post
Can't bring one as a show or track car, as they're neither particularly special, nor are they purpose-built race cars.

You're gonna have to search a bit harder if you want to learn how to smuggle a prohibited item into the US. I would imagine that the people who've done it already weren't stupid enough to document how they did it on the internet.

You can get them in on a show car status 2500 miles or less. Check with the importers like RIVSU (who brought in Bear's coupe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Would you happen to know any sites that sell good grade replacement bolts for 240s?
Check Sickspeed on Amazon, and NR*G. Also, your local hardware fastener shop(NOT hardware STORE, but guy who sells fasteners only) will have stainless anodized bolts and stuff too