View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 12:08 PM   #105
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Alright it's time for an update...

So it's been some time and things have been arriving, and I've been searching for other items I need in order to get to my goals.

Shout out yet again to Streeter... My HPI J-Pipe delete kit, and HPI version 1 manifold arrived...

I'm rather happy with the purchases and I can almost button up the hot side of this thing... Last on the list? A damn turbo! I had one lined up, but the deal fell through unfortunately. I'm on the hunt for a CT15B replacement since I'm sticking with the bottom mount setup. Billet or Steel larger internals and I'll up the boost a bit to party.

I could do Tomei or rebuild the stock one. I'm not looking to shoot to the HP stars, so I'm still researching. I'm leaning towards having the stocker rebuild.

I also need to get a new clutch, and I'm currently speaking to Driftmotion to see what they recommend. I want to keep a street feel, so I'm not looking to purchase a heavy, chatty clutch. I want it to feel like a single stage, take weekend track abuse, and hold 400 HP.

I also ordered a few engine bay tune mods. Should look nice once everything is together. I'm also on the hunt for valve covers. I want to refinish them in my little ones favourite colours so I've been keeping an eye on YAJ and various Facebook groups I'm a part of.

It's now boost season, so we are counting down the days still it's storage time...

Come back warm weather...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote