View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 02:15 PM   #51
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
SR trans are 1-300 around here. You would probably need s clutch/flywheel combo anywho.

That's all you should need. S15 6 sold on here for 400 so you would recoup a majority of your own investment..

My rule of thumb; buy the newest thing you can afford. Which means I would also buy a vvti 2j over a standard head. Torque curve is much better and generally newer engine

Hm. That makes sense. Honestly I'd prefer an s15 sr with the bigger injectors and turbo. I think with a fmic and exhaust and a tune running 12psi, would be a fun car to drive. With cody ace brackets and a clutch fan (I don't like the look of e-fans) a/c would not be an issue.

I just fanboi over the thought of an RB25. I know the JZ series is better but I am one of "those guys" Nissan in a Nissan type of thing.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote