View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 10:33 AM   #69
economix
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
economix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud of
I believe the only thing that will be popular in the future for 240SX, is stock, cherry, unmolested vehicles. The influx of motor swaps and a lot of heavy mods being made (ie holes int he body) will hurt their value and what a collector would want is the stock version in the rare colors.

I don't think the SR will help the value of a USDM vehicle let alone other swaps.

Just like other collector car markets, buyers want stock or something with a respected racing lineage. 240s with the SR swap will be deemed 'retro-mods' or the likes.

All IMHO of course. I say all that because our cars are no different than other cars and there are known frameworks for this sort of discussion.