View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 10:09 AM   #572
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

However if you aren't going to be in CA, its all a moot point hahahaha!
Right? My future in Socal is very much in the air. Im weighing out every single option.

I am exactly 3 months away from being vested in my current job which fucked me over. I cant wait.

TL;DR regarding my job: Gov job where I got passed up on a promotion 3x. No valid reason other than I obviously wasnt some higher ups favorite. I havent gotten a raise in 2 years because of it and due to me being at the pay ceiling of my title. Im as a model employee as can be yet still got fucked over. Honestly I question if what happened to me is even legal and I probably should talk to my union about it but I really dont give a shit because once I got something lined up im splitting.

ive applied to the northwest, Las Vegas, and in Temecula/Riverside where the market has been stagnant
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote