View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 08:44 AM   #108
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Alright, so it's time for a update since its cold and raining outside.

Last week was the last drift event of the season from a good group of guys running a new series in our province. The series is called Drift Jam, and it's EXACTLY what I love. Cool cars, great people, and good vibes all around.

The track is actually a go kart track and is tight and technical. It really made me envious of all of the drivers. It was a two day event, and I went up with AreOhWhy (Same one whom helps me out a TON)... He decided to dress up his car for the "spooky vibes"

There were a few out of town peeps who you all might recognize...

And people were throwing it down all day long...

Hanging out, being around great people really got me excited to get cracking on my own car. I really want to make it out to an event next year... I REALLY hope that I get to drive this track in my own car next season...

Everyone I spoke to had a blast, and I hope that the series continues to grow. This was just the added motivation I need to get things done... Hopefully the winter is mild so that when Roy (AreOhWhy) and I get cracking, I'm not totally hating life HAHA

I'm riding this excitement wave, and trying to get remaining parts lined up. I've decided on a clutch finally. I'm keeping the HP under 400 so I don't need (nor want) something aggressive. From what I was told I can get away with single plate. I'm also going to order up the rest of the gaskets I need from Driftmotion while I'm at it.

I'm still on the hunt for a rear differential... I've got time to see if I can scoop up one cheaper on YAJ before giving up and telling Streeter to get me a two way from Tomei or Kaaz.

I've also spoken to the person who I want to have paint my kit and she said she should be ready for me in the new year.... AWESOME! Having a once over on my car I'm going to have her fix up a few things on the fenders as well. While going over my car, I realized that I need new corner lights, and I'm thinking about a roof wing...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote