View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 07:18 PM   #112
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Why haven't you been driving the car as it is?
I have been, and keep track of things that need attention and things that I'd like to change. After a few streeting sessions, I've noticed that there's things I'd like to address now, rather then being on the sidelines at the track because something broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Drive the car as is and upgrade when needed. Its how you learn what the car needs ect.

Hoping to see this out at one of our events next year
I'm not getting into anything crazy like angle mods. The car needs a refresh on a few things. My turbo is tired, and wouldn't play nice if I decided to drive hard. I will admit that the hot side of things kinda snowballed, but hey... I'm okay with that

My rear subframe needs some love, including the rear diff bushing so I'm going to address that as well.

Once I'm happy with having a nice "base" to start with, I believe it will in turn will last with whatever I decide to throw at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Theres also a few zilvians on here who are selling a KAAZ
I'll take a look my man, thanks for the heads up!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote