View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:16 AM   #21
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
I literally just started a thread about 1 hour ago for lift options, so this is interesting timing.

That being said, my main gripe with the MaxJack is the price for what it is. You still need a chair (can't stand), and it cost nearly the same as an actual 2 post.

FWIW though, 11 feet+ can easily fit a real 2 post. You have a plethora of options!
Great minds think alike I suppose

The thing I do like about maxjax is the fact that it is semi permanent. It would be going in a generously sized 1.5 car garage so the ability to move one of the posts might come in handy.

I have looked at bendpack GrandPrix series of lifts too. They are a more traditional 2 post and lift higher than the maxjax. but I havent been able to find many reviews from people with first hand experience.

There is also Dannmar MX-6 which is a variation of the regular maxjax. These have auto locks and offer more height positions than the traditional maxjax manual "bar" locks

Just wanted to see if anyone has one and what their experience has been like/