View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 07:21 PM   #402
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
boy do I love me some v-mount.
Haha thanks. It's not quite v-mount as the rad and intercooler are tilted the same way, but the same concept in that everything is vented out the hood.

Made some small progress tonight. Got the mockup engine and bellhousing in.

In case you forgot what it looks like in the bay.

I could actually push it back a little farther if needed, which is nice to know.

The radiator, oil cooler, and intercooler will all be stacked like this. This is definitely not their final position, as they all will move up and be slightly less leaned forward than this, but it's a good mockup. I'm really, really excited, as this is almost exactly how I envisioned it.

I do wish the turbo was a little smaller dimensionally, as it's going to basically be smack in the middle of the air duct, but oh well.

Thanks to the GKtech sway bar's ability to be clocked, I can position it so it's out of the way of everything.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote