View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:27 AM   #141
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfica7 View Post
Toys R Us going out of business as really affected my ability to find what I want. Target and Wal Mart are not replenishing stock like they used to.

Still looking for the Forza S15 and Bmw 2002, have not seen any of the 2nd wave of 50th Favorites, have not seen Circuit Legends except for the Porsche (which I took) and the Dragstrip Demons are going to be hitting now and I know I won't see any of them.
NY experience has always been opposite. TRU always had unwanted crap and charged more for it.
I just noticed there is a Target near my stepdaughter's college at the FAR end of my county, I might got on a field trip this afternoon.
I am of the opinion that they waited on SEMA weekend before last to push the last wave. I was in Vegas this past weekend and have not been out today to test my theory, but I HAVE to go out to Wal Mart and Target today because we cleaned out the fridge before leaving.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote